Kotobuki Cheese Knife with Wood Cover, Brown Review

Kotobuki Cheese Knife with Wood Cover, Brown
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm not sure if I would consider this a cheese knife, but it is extremely handy nonetheless. I like this version over the other style (with a pointed tip) because it does not have the tendency to poke holes in pockets and such. I use this every day at work, and it makes any small job a breeze. Definitely worth the $10!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kotobuki Cheese Knife with Wood Cover, Brown

Product Description:
Kotobuki knives are made in Japan where knives are made for a specific use and purpose with a unique shape.These knives have a high quality stainless blade that keeps it's edge and is easy to clean.Fruit or picnic knife with wood cover and handle.Blade length:3-3/4-inchHand wash with a mild detergent and wipe dry.Sharpen with a whetstone.

Buy Now

Want to buy Kotobuki Cheese Knife with Wood Cover, Brown at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment