Mundial Future 10-Inch Stainless-Steel Slicer Knife with Serrated Edge Review

Mundial Future 10 inch Stainless-Steel Slicer Knife with Serrated Edge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own 3 knives from this set: This one, the 7" Santuko, and the 4" paring knife. I do most of my work the Santuko since it is a great jack of all trades knife. But this one has its uses and is very good at what it does. If you have ever tried to slice bread without a good serrated knife you know the mess it can make. This one goes through bread very easily and does not shred it at all. In addition it is great at slicing meat or slicing through delicate fruits and vegetables. The blade is sharp enough to make great slices of fully ripened tomatoes. Between these 3 knives I feel there are no jobs that I cannot do at home in the kitchen. The only other piece of the set I feel is needed is the shears.

This is a great set for any home cook and should be fine for professional cooks. The handle can be uncomfortable depending on how you grip the knife (I tend to hold the Santuko at the top of the handle with the back of the blade being held between my index finger and thumb when I am doing a lot of prepping) after a lot (hours) of use. That may be something to be aware of if you use a similar grip and will be working long shifts with these knives. Other than that I love the weight and balance of this set. They are sharp, durable, hold their edge well if you take care of them, and have a very fair price tag.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mundial Future 10 Inch Stainless-Steel Slicer Knife with Serrated Edge

Product Description:
Sleek, smooth and striking, Mundial's all-metal Future collection of premium cutlery combines fine craftsmanship and stunning design with superior performance and ergonomics.Future knife blades are fully forged from high-carbon stainless steel to deliver excellent quality over a lifetime of use.Handles are made of polished stainless steel - ideal for today's modern kitchens.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Mundial Future 10 Inch Stainless-Steel Slicer Knife with Serrated Edge at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment