Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have two of the traditional mezzalunas - one with two blades and one with a single blade.Having been to Alaska, I also have a ulu, which is the traditional Alaskan chopping knife.I ordered the SCANPAN on a whim and am so glad that I did.It is fantastic!!It has a good weight, great balance and is wicked sharp.I've been cutting/chopping with it like crazy.It is a lot like a ulu, but better.While I will still use the traditional two handle mezzaluna (with a mezzaluna cutting board) for mincing/chopping herbs, I plan to use my SCANPAN for most everything else.
The one complaint I have is that it does not come with any sort of blade guard to use when storing it. (It did come in a fitted tray inside the plastic packaging, so I'll store it in that.)The ulu came with a wooden stand, which makes storing it much easier.Of course, neither of my mezzalunas came with a blade guard.Perhaps the manufacturers of these cutters will get the message and come up with some sort of storage stand.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Scanpan Classic Cutlery Mezzaluna
Product Description:
Scanpan Classic Cutlery is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel.Each blade is expertly ground, honed and tested.The angle must be exact, uniform from bolster to tip and the curve flawlessly tapered.Theblade is Rockwell tested to ensure that it's tempered and hardened toperfection.Scanpan Classic Mezzaluna is designed for chopping herbs and is also adept at dicing vegetables and mincing meat.
Want to buy Scanpan Classic Cutlery Mezzaluna at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment