Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Scanpan steel is great. It holds an edges like few others. I'd bought the boning knife at a deep discount from Amazon, planning of using it as a gift. When I had to butcher three field dressed deer for charity, I decided to use this knife and was VERY pleased. Naturally it was sharp, but the strong blade and convenient size made my work relatively easy and I even came to appreciate the Danish handle design. If you need a boning knife, this is an excellent choice!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Scanpan Classic Cutlery 6 Inch Boning Knife
Product Description:
Scanpan Classic Cutlery is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel.Each blade is expertly ground, honed and tested.The angle must be exact, uniform from bolster to tip and the curve flawlessly tapered.Theblade is Rockwell tested to ensure that it's tempered and hardened toperfection.The Scanpan Classic Boning knife is specifically shaped to de-bone meat, poultry or fish quickly and efficiently with minimal waste.
Want to buy Scanpan Classic Cutlery 6 Inch Boning Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment