J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Waiter's Knife Review

J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Waiter's Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've opened a dozen or so bottles with my opener and haven't had any problems.The foil knife is a bit tricky to use, but functional.I usually prefer the use of a cheap paring knife for foil removal (unless I'm trying to show off).Love the styling of the Henckel's knife - enough that I gave away my previous waiter's knife (a plain, but perfectly functional hotel knife given to me many years ago by an employee of the Mayflower Hotel).The knife feels sturdy - if I'm wrong and it breaks, I'll update this review.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Waiter's Knife

Product Description:
Twin Pure gadgets and tools will establish themselves in your kitchen right after the first use. The perfect interplay of pure stainless steel, craftsmanship and design make these ergonomic kitchen gadgets so pleasantly practical. Together with the Italian architect Matteo Thun, Zwilling J. A. Henckels has created a masterpiece, Twin Pure, that delights with its form and convinces with its function. A full range of essential cooking, preparing and serving tools perform reliably so you can concentrate on the art of cooking.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Waiter's Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment