Kershaw 9950 Series 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife Review

Kershaw 9950 Series 7 inch Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
cheap, light weight, quite flexible, doesn't hold a sharp edge very well- but what do you expect from a cheap knife? I bought it because I liked the shape!
Use it, abuse it then throw it away or sell at your next "I'll never do it again" garage sale.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kershaw 9950 Series 7 Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife

Product Description:
Get a grip on the most comfortable knives around with our 9900 series kitchen cutlery.Our unique, co-polymer handle provides incredible comfort and a sure grip.Each double injection-molded handle is a combination of polypropylene and elastomer to provide a soft-yet-firmgrip.And, of course, each is paired with a high quality blade honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Kershaw 9950 Series 7 Inch Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment