MAC 8 inch Cooks Knife with dimples #TH80 Review

MAC 8 inch Cooks Knife with dimples #TH80
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a dream come true. I cook - cut vegetables and fruits every day and every meal. This is knife is amazing - it slices tomatoes and herbs and anything with ease.

This is my first high end knife so I don't know how it compares to other high end knives.

I thought I had the best knife when I bough the Miracle2 set but I threw them all out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MAC 8 inch Cooks Knife with dimples #TH80

Product Description:
Unique MAC Cook's chef shaped knife with an 8 inch blade, 12.5 inches long overall. The "scoop" indentations on both sides of the blade make for easy slicing with less resistance. This razor sharp molybdenum steel knife is a perfect size, not too big, not too small!!

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to buy MAC 8 inch Cooks Knife with dimples #TH80 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment