Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I already owned an RSVP World Class Pizza Cutter and it was of excellent quality and cut quite cleanly. It was, however, too short for my 15inch pizzas. The 20inch American Metalcraft cutter arrived quickly from Next Day Gourmet but it refused to cut cleanly, leaving slices stuck together unlike the RSVP cutter. When I compared the two cutters I found the American Metalcraft to have an edge that was rough and ragged almost as if it was sharpened on a sidewalk. I took my knife sharpener ( I believe it's called a STEEL ) and after about 15 minutes, the edge was smooth, sharp and working fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pizza Knife 1-pc. Stainless Steel 20
Product Description:
Perfect for chopping, cutting, etc. Full rocker motion for easy cutting. Stainless steel blades.
Want to buy Pizza Knife 1-pc. Stainless Steel 20 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment