Tom Douglas by Pinzon Epicurean 20-Inch Chef Magnetic Knife Holder, Slate Review

Tom Douglas by Pinzon Epicurean 20 inch Chef Magnetic Knife Holder, Slate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a problem storing all of my knives.I could not find a block that had enough slots to hold all of them and an in-drawer knife block did not work for me because, occasionally, a knife would shift inside, and I could not open the drawer.Therefore, I decided to look for a magnetic knife holder.

This Epicurean 20-Inch magnetic knife holder is long enough to hold all eight of my KAI knives.The surface is soft and will not scratch blades, magnets are strong but taking a knife off the holder is not difficult.The holder consists of two parts: one mounts to the wall and houses a small bubble level to ensure leveled installation and magnets; another part slides on top and serves as the surface that holds knives.

The installation was quite easy; however, a couple of issues turned a 10-minute job into a 30-minute one:

1. The mounting hardware was attached to the back of the back plate by sticky clear plastic similar to packaging tape.When I tried to remove it, the plastic was breaking into pieces and left glue residue.

2. There was a white sticker attached to the top plate indicating the direction in which to slide the top plate to remove it and to re-attach.This was one of those frustrating paper stickers that break into pieces when you remove them and leave glue residue behind.

I was going to take away one star because of these two issues, but, in all honesty, the holder is well made and solved my knife storage problem just fine.I would recommend this holder to anyone looking for a magnetic knife holder.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tom Douglas by Pinzon Epicurean 20 Inch Chef Magnetic Knife Holder, Slate



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Tom Douglas by Pinzon Epicurean 20 Inch Chef Magnetic Knife Holder, Slate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment