Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My boys bought this set for me from Kohls.It's already showing rust stains, and just doesn't cut that well.It's frustrating, because the set "looks" beautiful, but it just doesn't deliver.Unfortunately I threw away the box and receipt, so probably don't have any hope of returning them.As a last ditch effort, I probably will see if they work any better if I can get them sharpened, but since they are all serrated, I doubt it.I wouldn't buy one if I were you!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Farberware Professional Stamped Stainless Steel 25-Piece Cutlery Set
Product Description:
Set Includes: 8-Inch Chef knife, 7-Inch Bread knife, 7-Inch Slicing knife, 4-1/2-Inch Santoku, 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Utility, 4-1/2-Inch Fine Edge Utility, 3-1/2-Inch Paring knife, 3-Inch bird's beak paring knife, 3-Inch sheep's foot paring knife, (8) 4-1/2-Inch steak knives, All-purpose household shears, Mini shears, Slotted spoon, Spatula, Poultry shears, Can opener, Peeler, black cutlery block This set has everything the everyday chef will need.
Want to buy Farberware Professional Stamped Stainless Steel 25-Piece Cutlery Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment