Reed & Barton Arbor Collection Cheese Board with Marble Insert & Knife Review

Reed & Barton Arbor Collection Cheese Board with Marble Insert & Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this cheese server, and it's just what I wanted.It's very nice and large - a whole 16 inch's in diameter.It makes for an elegant presentation because of the design and the materials that were used to make it.How can you beat an elegant marble insert and a designated place for your crackers? It's just perfect for a New Year's Eve party where you're going to have lots of glitzy table accessories and shiny bottles of champagne.Can you imagine using something else such as a wooden cheese board for an event like this??

However, I do think wooden cheese servers are nice if you're going for a rustic look, or if you're throwing a wine and cheese party.And, I do have a very nice wooden cheese server for such an occasion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Reed and Barton Arbor Collection Cheese Board with Marble Insert and Knife

Product Description:
Reed & Barton Arbor Collection Cheese Board with Marble Insert and Knife. Made of easy-care polished aluminum.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Want to buy Reed and Barton Arbor Collection Cheese Board with Marble Insert and Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment