Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this, It works very well on my knives. I do not use it on my two very expensive knives because my husband sharpens them. I do use it on my paring knives, which my hubby says are junk. It sharpens them really well and I love how easy it is to use
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dual-Stage Precision Electric Knife Sharpener
Product Description:
Any great chef will tell you that one secret to their success is always having razor sharp knives. Most of us don't, and have drawers full of perfectly good knives that just need sharpening. But using a wet stone is dirty and hard work; there must be a better way.This dual-stage professional knife sharpener from concept:kitchen does the trick and makes sharpening knives quick and easy. This is the EXACT same product as the major name brand product at a much lower price. To use, simply draw your dull knives through the sharpener's two slots to hone the knife edge to razor sharpness. Precise blade guides securely hold the knife at the optimum sharpening angle and the professional-grade "Sapphirite" sharpening wheels craft the new edges using precision grinding. The second slot hones a polished edge to complete the sharpening process.Never have dull and useless knives again.
Want to buy Dual-Stage Precision Electric Knife Sharpener at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment