Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a longtime Wusthof-Trident collector, I've acquired both their Classic Straight Forks and their Classic Curved Forks. I use a curved fork for turning pot roast that is being cooked in a Dutch oven, as well as for lifting roasted meat, game, and poultry from a roasting pan onto a carving board. I use this straight fork (also called a bayonet fork or chef's fork) for carving roasted meats, game, and poultry. I also use a tine of this straight fork to pierce roasts for checking the color of their juices as a test for doneness.This fork is made to the same specifications as the Classic line of Wusthof knives - it has full tang construction, meaning that it's forged from a single blank of high-carbon, no stain steel, and it has the traditional triple-riveted design. The handle of the straight fork feels balanced in my hand as I use it to pinion the roast to my carving board for carving and also maneuver it in tandem with my carving knife to detach, lift, and plate slices of meat with ease. The tines of this 6-inch fork are 4.5 inches long. Wusthof makes an 8-inch straight fork, too. Both of these straight forks can do double duty as sauté forks. I hand wash and dry all my Wusthof forks and knives, but the manufacturer states you can wash this fork in the automatic dishwasher.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Classic 6 Inch Straight Fork
Product Description:
This 6-in. Straight Fork is designed to keep roasts, poultry and other generous cuts of food in place as you carve or serve. Straight tines make it easy to pierce a large ham or turkey and paired with the proper carving knife, will allow you to serve perfect slices, just like the professioanls at restaurant buffets. Prized possessions of professional chefs, Wusthof knives are an invaluable asset of any kitchen. Every element of this renowned cutlery contributes to its precision and ease of use. In Solingen, Germany, each piece is hand-forged in 38 manufacturing steps by skilled craftsmen. The high-carbon stainless steel blades are hardened to maintain a sharp edge and full tangs provide perfect balance with riveted, high-impact composition handles.
Want to buy Wusthof Classic 6 Inch Straight Fork at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment