Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Santoku Review

Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5' Santoku
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this knife as a gift.It cuts very well and is extremely sharp.I very much like the way the knife feels in my hand, but it is a bit small for people with large hands.I am giving this product 3 stars because there are a few blood spots that did not wash out and the knife now looks like there a few faint rust marks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5 Santoku

Product Description:
Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Santoku. Fully forged blade.Full tang for balance and strengh.Fully tapered from cuttin gedge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength.Tempered heat hardened to 1000 degrees C.HRC 54-56.

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Want to buy Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5 Santoku at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment