Hampton Forge Farrah 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Review

Hampton Forge Farrah 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this item because it was a great deal for the price.I was especially impressed with the fact that it came with a wooden caddy.To my disappointment the wooden caddy is about the most impressive part of this item.The silverware itself is very light, it really doesn't have much weight to it at all. I can't really complain, because the price was great, but I wish I had just paid an extra $40 and gotten a nicer set.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hampton Forge Farrah 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Product Description:
Hampton Forge 46-piece Farrah boasts strong definition and casual feel. Perfect for everyday use, Crafted from 18/0 stainless steel.

Buy NowGet 66% OFF

Want to buy Hampton Forge Farrah 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment