Henckels TWIN Pro-S Fillet and Boning Knife Review

Henckels TWIN Pro-S Fillet and Boning Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This knife works great for what it is intended for. It makes removing the skin from a fish fillet so easy! (Need I mention that it is also very sharp? It is a knife, after all) I have had Henckels Professional "S" chef's knife and paring knife for a few years and both have held up very well. I am confident that the fillet knife will be no exception. Also, I was very pleased with speed of delivery- I received this knife less than a week after I had ordered it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Henckels TWIN Pro-S Fillet and Boning Knife

Product Description:
Fish and delicate meats will always be easier to prepare with a proper fillet knife. This precision piece offers a comfortably designed handle to boot, so you can be sure to get a proper grip and pleasing results for a beautiful presentation.Pro S series knives are made of high carbon stainless-steel that will not stain or pit. The metal used to construct the blades extends to the back of the handle to provide perfect balance. The bolster, the point that rests between your fingers and the blade, is smooth and comfortable, making these knives a pleasure to use when dicing, slicing and mincing. J.A. Henckels has been manufacturing fine cutlery in Solingen, Germany since 1731.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Henckels TWIN Pro-S Fillet and Boning Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment