Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My set of Wusthof Grand Prix did not have a 6" knife and after a week or so, I realized I needed one.There are times when an 8" knife is too long, but a 4" knife is too short;for example, slicing large apples, when 8" seems like overkill and 4" is not adequate.So I added this to my set and have found that I use it a great deal.
It is called a "sandwich" knife but it really is a utility knife.It's the same basic shape as the 8" carving knife but easier to handle when cutting smaller items.It has a good weight and the same outstanding quality that you will find in the other Wusthof Grand Prix knives.It would be a good knife to start with if you want to begin building a set of excellent kitchen knives.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Grand Prix 6 Inch Sandwich Knife
Want to buy Wusthof Grand Prix 6 Inch Sandwich Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment