Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are forged knives. I'm a new chef and this is my first knife set, so I can't really compare them to anything. They are very sharp and my college professor (at a chef school) said they look like good knives. They are high quality and this is a great price. I had a local chef supply compay order them in for me so I could look at them and they wanted to sell them to me for $225! Then I said I found them online for $120 so they gave them to me for that price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mercer Cutlery M21800 6 Piece Genesis Forged Knife Roll Set
Product Description:
Mercer Cutlery's premier brand is cutlery of unparalleled quality. German steel components are crafted together using European technology to create the best value in forged blade cutlery. Designed for maximum convenience and comfort, this set provides today's on-the-go chefs a comfortable, efficient and safe means of having their Genesis cutlery tools with them wherever they go. : 6 piece forged knife roll set includes a 7-pocket nylon roll with a 3 1/2" paring, 5" utility, 6" boning, 8" bread and 8" chef's knives. It also includes a 10" sharpening steel. , The heavy-duty nylon construction is lightweight, yet resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs, Roll is easy to clean and has a fully detachable shoulder strap, High carbon, no-stain, German steel from tip to tang resists rust, stains and discoloration, One-piece, fully forged construction ensures superior balance, strength and durability, Razor-sharp edge is taper ground with a fine stone finish for long-lasting sharpness, Santoprene handle provides a soft, sure confident grip for comfort, efficiency and safety, Limited lifetime warranty.
Want to buy Mercer Cutlery M21800 6 Piece Genesis Forged Knife Roll Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment