Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I Own Shun Ken Onion knives that I could not make fit in the one bag that shun makes. Because of the angles of the handle and the angle of the blades, they would not fit in their spaces. I purchased this bag without the knives and I love it. It holds all of my knives in place and if I have one complaint, I wish it had more slots and that 1 slot was wider but other than its perfect. FYI. I bought it for less directly from costco.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Saber Knives Professional Knife Bag Knives Not Included
Product Description:
With nearly 60 years of manufacturing experience, Saber Knives has perfected the art of knife making, achieving the highest level of quality and craftsmanship.Applying the same level of quality and craftsmanship, Saber Knives has developed and produced this remarkable chef's knife bag. The Saber Professional Knife Bag will carry all of your knives safely and securely within 13 polymer sheaths and magnetic inserts to ensure everything stays in place. This handsome bag features a padded carrying handle and shoulder strap for ultimate comfort. An industrial grade zipper makes opening and closing the bag effortless and miscellaneous kitchen tools can be easily stored in the accessory pouch.The Saber Knives Professional Knife Bag is the perfect solution for both professionals and culinary students transporting their knives from home to work or school.Features:
13 polymer sheaths for each of your knives Magnetic inserts make sure knives don't move while being carried Padded carrying handle and strap for ultimate comfort Accessory pouch for other miscellaneous items
[Model SKCB1]
Want to buy Saber Knives Professional Knife Bag Knives Not Included at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment