Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the best set of knives that you will ever own! Be careful though, they are also the sharpest. I look at it this way: I am a skilled chef, not by trade but by hobby. This set of knives is the only set I will need for the rest of my lifetime, not quite so with the Henkel set that I bought about 8 years ago. Another thing, do not pay this amount for these, even though they are worth every penney. I got my set on Ebay, & only paid $675 for a NIB 9 pc. set - not 2nd's either. You will have to watch for true auctions, as most all Shun Elite listings are buy-it-now, but it is worth the wait & also the savings, especially in these economic times. I hope this was helpful!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun Elite Cutlery Set 9-pc.
Product Description:
Shun Elite is an innovative combination of aesthetics and performance in kitchen cutlery. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, the center of the ancient samurai tradition, Elite???s stunning design is directly inspired by the artful aesthetics of samurai swords, down to the smallest detail. The blade is made of a unique core of SG2, an exotic powdered steel that???s hardened to 64 Rockwell (compared to the 56-58 Rockwell of European kitchen knives), resulting in an exceedingly sharp and smooth edge. This amazing metal means that Elite knives stay sharp several times longer than comparable stainless cutlery. The knife is then clad with two layers of SUS410???a softer stainless steel that provides strength, flexibility and corrosion protection. The only thing more beautiful than the knife in your kitchen is the way it performs in your hand. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty.Features:3.5" paring, 4.5" Chef's Knife, 7" Santoku, 8" Chef's, 9" Bread, 9" Slicing, Steel, Kitchen Shears, and Bamboo Block.SG-2 Powdered Steel.Comfortable Ambidextrous Pakkawood Handles with samurai family crest inlay.NSF approved for professional use.Traditional Japanese styling.Lifetime Warranty.
Want to buy Shun Elite Cutlery Set 9-pc. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment