Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The cutting board alone retails for the discounted price of $38.23 on Amazon. This board is non-porous, eco-friendly, dishwasher safe, NSF approved (National Sanitary Foundation), maintenance free, plus several more positive features ESPECIALLY that it is MADE in the USA!!! The cheapest I could find the Kershaw 1256 (another excellent well known Japanese brand)is around $20. I ordered 2 sets for the fishermen in my life and one for myself even though I don't really need it, but then how could I resist at this price? I doubt you will be disappointed and likely you will be back to purchase more products by both of these brands once you use them. For a real treat look at the beautiful Kershaw Shun kitchen knives. They are pricey but so beautifully made and sharp. I keep adding additional knives to set.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Epicurean Cutting Surfaces 23-by-11 Inch Recreation Cutting Board with Kershaw Folding Filet Knife, Model 1256
Product Description:
23x11" recreation filet cutting board packaged with Kershaw Folding Filet Knife model # 1256
Want to buy Epicurean Cutting Surfaces 23-by-11 Inch Recreation Cutting Board with Kershaw Folding Filet Knife, Model 1256 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment