KOHLER K-5917-NA Countertop Hardwood Cutting Board Review

KOHLER K-5917-NA Countertop Hardwood Cutting Board
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this cutting board for years, in four different kitchens.It has held up well.I haven't needed to fret about oiling it, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.For me, the main advantage of oiling it is meat juices don't absorb.The pictures don't show it well, but there is a slight liquid depression at the front of the board, which can be annoying if you are cutting and part of the thing you are cutting is over the depression, as it will not cut all the way through.Also, there are finger groove bevels on left and right bottom, which makes picking it off a flat counter much easier.I've washed mine with soap and water, and then air dried, for years.The block is still perfectly flat.No signs of warping or splitting.The block is much heavier than appearances, but still manageable.This block has been a worthwhile investment, when I think about all the other blocks I purchased over the years that did not last as long.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KOHLER K-5917-NA Countertop Hardwood Cutting Board

Product Description:
K-5917-NAThis hardwood cutting board is designed to fit over the edge of a countertop next to the kitchen sink, creating a workstation for quick and easy tasks. Features: -Hardwood construction -For use on any countertop -Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty -Dimensions: 18" W x 16" D

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to buy KOHLER K-5917-NA Countertop Hardwood Cutting Board at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment