Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased an Oneida silicone spatula (Blue) a few months ago, and I like it a lot.I'm able to use it without worrying about scratching my nonstick pots & pans; it has withstood direct contact with pans that I've left cooking on high; and it's extremely affordable.
The one major downside: I've noticed that the place where the silicone head meets the plastic core isn't well-sealed.The result: there's some nasty-looking gunk that has begun to grow *inside* the silicone head, around the plastic.It's not a big deal when cooking, since you really need to work to get any of that grime out at all..... but it still raises concerns about germs and bacteria over the long term.
To summarize: a decent budget investment, but not something you should expect to last for more than a year, with extended use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Robinson Knife Oneida Colours Indigo Spatula
Product Description:
The straight side of this spatula allows you to scrape everything from the sides of a typical sauce pan, while the curved side works well in curved pans or bowls. In any case this spatula can stand the heat of any kitchen! And what's more, because it is stain- as well as heat-resistant, it will look good for years to come. Add some color and a useful tool to your gadget assortment.
Want to buy Robinson Knife Oneida Colours Indigo Spatula at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment