Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I curse this every time I try to use it.It's true that it takes several attempts to get the can lined up properly so it will work.It is much faster to use a hand-held opener.
Once the can is lined up and it is working, it not only opens the can, but it always takes a thin layer of paper off the can.When I take my can off the opener, I always have to pick little shreds of paper out of the product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black and Decker CO1200B Grand Openings II Extra-Tall Electric Can Opener, Black
Product Description:
Providing exceptional convenience in any busy kitchen, this extra-tall electric can opener easily opens cans of any size, including large coffee or tall juice cans. Engage the unit's power pierce cutter and enjoy hands-free operation that automatically shuts off once the can is open. The multi-purpose appliance not only opens cans, but also comes equipped with a built-in knife sharpener and an integrated bottle opener for stubborn caps. Another useful detail includes its hideaway cord storage, which helps keep countertops tidy. To clean, simply wipe down the exterior housing with a damp cloth and run the removable cutter through the dishwasher as needed. Combining contemporary styling with professional performance, the electric can opener measures approximately 5 by 4 by 12 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Want to buy Black and Decker CO1200B Grand Openings II Extra-Tall Electric Can Opener, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment