Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was given this knife as a birthday gift.I had NO idea how very much difference a really good knife can make in the kitchen. This knife slices the toughest tomato skin, without squishing the tomato out of shape, no sweat. I can slice onions a sixteenth-inch wide if I want, no sweat. Grilled chicken that is crispy-tough on the outside but tender inside, no sweat. The knife fits beautifully in my hand--the asymmetrical handle is comfortable and makes the knife unlikely to wobble in my grip. (I have small-ish hands. Some reviewers say the Shun handles are too small to suit some users, especially men ... )I just adore this knife. I am here online to buy another Shun Classic--probably a paring knife, and after that, probably a utility knife, and after that ... In other words, I am now completely convinced that a good knife is worth the extra money it costs, and this is a really, really good knife! It makes food prep not just much, much easier, and less time-consuming, but fun. Just wish I had become acquainted with a really good kitchen knife many years ago!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 5 1/2 Santoku w/ Granton Blade - Shun Classic
Want to buy 5 1/2 Santoku w/ Granton Blade - Shun Classic at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment