Anolon Advanced 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife Review

Anolon Advanced 3-1/2 inch Parer Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For the past 15 years I have been using a set of Wusthof knives that my husband purchased, with the exception of the paring knife, which he bent prying something open (sigh) and then tried, fairly unsuccessfully, to bend it back into position.Consequently, I have been using a five-inch paring knife but have never felt comfortable with the length.I treated myself to this knife, which for me is a fairly nosebleed price of $20 (including super saver shipping).I used it today as soon as I unwrapped it and have completely forgiven the cost.This knife weighs about double the Wusthof counterpart, has great balance, and is sure in my hand.I should have purchased this knife a long time ago and appreciate the point guard and sheath so that I can leave it out full time on the counter.November 16, 2007 update:This knife really paid for itself when I used it to prepare chestnuts for my turkey stuffing.Those shells are tough and have to be cross slashed on both sides prior to roasting.I have dreaded this part because my Wusthof blade was fairly lightweight, and I was constantly afraid of accidentally cutting myself.The Anolon knife does the job in about one-third of the time and cuts right through the outer chestnut shell.Now I am really impressed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Anolon Advanced 3-1/2 Inch Parer Knife

Product Description:
A must have in every kitchen, the paring knife is a tool you will use daily for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.

Buy Now

Want to buy Anolon Advanced 3-1/2 Inch Parer Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment