Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)By having all those blades pierce the meat, it breaks down the connective tissues, thereby - tenderizing the meat. It also allows for marinates to really soak into the meat easier, cutting down on marinate time and having fully marinated meats. The method works, the design is good. It's a good, solid product. My only complaint is that it's hard to clean. The blades are extremely sharp, so you want to be very careful. There are 3 rows of sharp blades and the blades are non-removable. Each blade is gets coated with meat juice and bits of meat, yet you can't scrub each blade. Running it under hot water and scrubbing the outside with soapy hot water is about the best I could do for a good clean. I think the inner blades were cleaned enough with this method, but it's a bit of a pain to ensure cleanliness. This is the complaint I have of all meat tenderizers of this design, but this is the only one that lets you do something about it.Even though the instructions say that you don't need to disassemble it to clean it - rinsing with soapy water will do - I'm a little more anal than that and I like that I can disassemble it to really ensure cleanliness.The con to that then is that it's a pain to disassemble it each time to clean it.I guess every pro has it's con?It's also nice that you can just buy replacement blades for it - although I don't see the blades actually dulling anytime soon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jaccard Simply Better Meat Tenderizer Knife 45 Blade Stainless Steel Md: 200345NS
Product Description:
Meat Tenderizer with patented, removable cartridge design
Want to buy Jaccard Simply Better Meat Tenderizer Knife 45 Blade Stainless Steel Md: 200345NS at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment