Wasabi by Kershaw 6.5-Inch Santoku Knife Review

Wasabi by Kershaw 6.5 inch Santoku Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This knife is well balanced and proportioned perfectly for most cutting operations. I Love the ease with which it slices even tough items (of course I always give it a light swipe or two with a good steel before using). I have owned 1 of these knives for the past year and I still reach for it first amongst all the other knives in my kitchen. There is really only a couple of instances that it is not my first choice and that is when I am about to put a world of hurt on some poor defenseless piece of meat (with bones in it) or when I am gonna' smack the daylights out of a coconut shell to break it in half (for those operations, I prefer my cleaver!). I'm sure that if you purchase one of these knives, you won't be dissapointed! I know I'm happy with mine... REALLY HAPPY!

Lonnie Moore.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wasabi by Kershaw 6.5 Inch Santoku Knife

Product Description:
Wasabi means 'Harmony and Tranquility'.This is the feelilng you'll experience while using the incredibly sharp Wasabi knives.The Wasabi line features traditional Japanese blade styling.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to buy Wasabi by Kershaw 6.5 Inch Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment