Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Santoku Knife Colori Review

Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Santoku Knife Colori
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
a friend gave me a nonstick paring knife. I didn't believe her when she first told me how great these knives are, since I've been using top-quality Henckel's knives for years. At first I just used this little knife for slicing things that tend to stick, like hard-boiled eggs and potatoes-- and it's just wonderful for that purpose. But I've since purchased the nonstick Santoku knife and use it for just about everything. These knives have served as a reminder that I need to get my "good" knives professionally sharpened, because they feel dull now, despite the fact that I sharpen them at home regularly. It remains to be seen how long the Kuhn Rikon knives will stay as wonderfully sharp as they are now. But, having purchased the Santoku for about $13, I think maybe it'sless expensive to replace it than to go for regular professional sharpenings of the old ones. If I had one complaint, it would be that the blades -- even with their coating -- seem thin and perhaps fragile, so I probably wouldn't try to halve a butternut squash with them. I have even broken a sturdier Henckel's knife on a block of Cheddar.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Santoku Knife Colori

Product Description:
Add a stylish touch to your kitchen with the colorful, award-winning Swiss design of this unique 6-inch Santoku knife in black from Kuhn Rikon. More than just a kitchen decoration, this highly functional 6-inch Santoku knife is styled after the classic Japanese cook's knife with a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. It's perfect for precision cutting and a great companion for mincing, slicing, and dicing a variety of ingredients. Rib and indents on knife--as well as nonstick coating--keep food from clinging to blade. It's made from solid, super-sharp Japanese steel and features an ergonomic handle for better control of your slicing. A great choice for bringing along to picnics or weekends away, it includes a protective plastic sheath for storage and safety while traveling. Dishwasher safe.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Santoku Knife Colori at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment