Kuhn Rikon Swiss Knife Set: Paring Knife - Green, Tomato Knife - Red, Sandwich Knife - Blue Review

Kuhn Rikon Swiss Knife Set: Paring Knife - Green, Tomato Knife - Red, Sandwich Knife - Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this set at a local discounter few months ago, I was just looking for something to cut fruits. Boy, was I suprised.They are light weight, sharp, easy to use, dishwasher safe, truly the best knives I have ever used.I have tried some other cheaper knives from local T?g?t and W??m??t, there is just no comparison.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Swiss Knife Set: Paring Knife - Green, Tomato Knife - Red, Sandwich Knife - Blue

Product Description:
Engineered, designed and made in Switzerland, these high carbon stainless knives are super sharp and super handy.Perfect for essential kitchen tasks.The Paring Knife is the most sought-after tool in the kitchen.Our Tomato Knife with its sharp serrated edge and pointed blade makes it easy to dice and slice smooth-skinned fruits and vegetables.The Sandwich knife does it all -- cuts the bread, tomatoes, lettuce and meat and then spreads on the mayo.Features:High Carbon Stainless Steel bladeEngineered, designed and made in SwitzerlandStays super sharpPerfect for essential kitchen tasks.Fun, colorful handles

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Swiss Knife Set: Paring Knife - Green, Tomato Knife - Red, Sandwich Knife - Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment