Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block Review

Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As I slowly replace my old Sabatiers with new Shuns I sprung for their block. I've actually never owned a "knife block" before so I have nothing to compare this little bamboo beaut to but I am impressed by its ability to both sit on a counter and hold knives of different sizes all at the same time.Mine came with a discreet Shun logo on a brushed aluminum plate pressed onto the lovely bamboo. Some block!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block

Product Description:
For use with your Shun cutlery, this naturally beautiful Bamboo block provides slots for your essentials, including a honing steel, wide knife or cleaver and shears. It's the ideal way to keep knives at hand while ensuring precision blades remain sharp and safely stored when not in use. Bamboo is also highly durable and easily wipes clean with a damp cloth.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment