Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is my first single-bevel knife of Japanese design and I am very impressed. It came out of the box with a very sharp edge, and the excellent, relatively hard steel holds this edge very well. The concave "flat side" allows the knife to pass through foods much more easily than a conventional knife. One of the first uses I put it to was dicing a bell pepper. However, it was so easy to produce perfect, paper-thin slices that I got carried away and it came out as brunoised instead.
Some reviewers talk about the small size of the handle, I just do not see it that way. I have larger than average hands, easily being able to palm a basketball, and as far as I am concerned this is one of the most comfortable knives that I have ever used. The size is not a problem at all and it has a good feel as well.
Neither do I find the back of my knife as having sharp edges, even though this complaint has come up a couple of times. Quality control may vary, of course, but my knife is practically perfect.
I highly recommend the Wasabi by Kershaw 6.5-Inch Nakiri Knife.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wasabi by Kershaw 6-1/2 Inch Nakiri Knife
Product Description:
Ideal for peeling, slicing, and chopping vegetables, the 6-1/2-inch nakiri knife features traditional Japanese blade styling. The single-bevel design allows an incredible sharp edge that's easy to maintain. The blade is one-sided high-carbon stainless-steel and the handle is sturdy polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder. The hollow-ground back creates an air pocket between the blade and the food being cut, resulting in less sticking to the blade and less friction damage to the food. Embellished with Japanese characters for "wasabi," which means harmony and tranquility, the knife carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Want to buy Wasabi by Kershaw 6-1/2 Inch Nakiri Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment