Starfrit Gourmet 80912-004-0000 Five Inch Ceramic Blade Knife with Protective Cover Review

Starfrit Gourmet 80912-004-0000 Five Inch Ceramic Blade Knife with Protective Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I would have given 5 stars but had to return the first one because of a defective handle.I does work well, however.I would consider purchasing a larger one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Starfrit Gourmet 80912-004-0000 Five Inch Ceramic Blade Knife with Protective Cover

Product Description:
These ceramic blade kitchen knives from Starfrit Gourmet stay sharp up to ten times longer than steel blades. The 5.5 inch Santoku knife has a soft grip ergonomic handle and includes its own protective cover for storing.

Buy Now

Want to buy Starfrit Gourmet 80912-004-0000 Five Inch Ceramic Blade Knife with Protective Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment