DMT W6EP 6-Inch Diamond Whetstone Sharpener - Extra-Fine With Plastic Box Review

DMT W6EP 6 inch Diamond Whetstone Sharpener - Extra-Fine With Plastic Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I went out on a limb and purchased this whetstone (along with the DMT Fine Grit Whetstone) based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews I read on Amazon. I was skeptical at first based on price as it's not the cheapest stone on the market. However, my doubts were quickly put to rest when I received it.

I tore open the package like a kid opening a gift on Christmas and immediately went to work on my mom's dull kitchen knives. After a few passes with the fine grit, I used this stone for a finishing edge. WOW! By following the simple directions, I resharpened every knife in my mom's knife block (9 knives of assorted sizes) in less than 20 minutes with a razor-sharp edge. And, I mean razor-sharp. In fact, I put such a sharp edge on these previously worthless knives that I inadvertently shredded a dish-scrubber-thingy while washing one of them without even noticing.

This product definitely works as advertised. This stone is easy to use, stable and compact. Plus, it doesn't wear out after 20 passes like some other diamond carbide sharpeners. It's money well spent.

If you were on the fence about getting this stone, don't hesitate - just get it. I'd even recommend getting this stone along with the fine grit (at a minimum). You won't be sorry.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DMT W6EP 6 Inch Diamond Whetstone Sharpener - Extra-Fine With Plastic Box

Product Description:
DMT Diamond Whetstones! Hone any hard material, steel, ceramic, glass or stone with one of these DMT Diamond Whetstones. A thin layer of perforated steel is molded into a plastic base. The metal is covered with diamonds of precision size, embedded in nickel. The unique pattern of plastic islands in a sea of diamonds speeds sharpening. Use only water for lubrication. Wipe clean. 6 x 2 x 3/4" Order yours today! AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: DMT Diamond Whetstone, Coarse 325 grits; DMT Diamond Whetstone, Fine 600 grits - word search in our Store for 'DMT'. DMT Diamond Whetstone, Extra fine 1,200 grits

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Want to buy DMT W6EP 6 Inch Diamond Whetstone Sharpener - Extra-Fine With Plastic Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment