Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Chef's Knife, Blue Review

Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Chef's Knife, Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a Henckels knife person for many years...have a pretty full set of 10+ different blades. A friend gave me a Kuhn Rikon Colori paring knife as a gift and it was fun to use...the non stick is a plus. So I decided to try the Chef's Knife.It is wonderful.Goes through anything so easily.Slices onions paper thin, slides through meats, fish, poultry.Went through a thick cantaloupe rind like butter.I am very pleased and surprised.I will definitely buy other blade styles.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Chef's Knife, Blue

Product Description:
Designed by famed Swiss designer Philipp Beyeler, the Colori Chef's Knife puts the fun in functional.It has 6-inch super-sharp carbon steel blade with nonstick coating that food can't cling to, a curvy profile that creates an ergonomic grip, and a sheath that keeps them sharp in the drawer.It willfast become your favorite tool in the kitchen for chopping, mincing, and other tasks.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Chef's Knife, Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment