Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was introduced to these knives by a roommate in college. They are amazing, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes to cook. Seriously though, don't bother buying them online when you can go to your local Asian market and get them for $3.50 (really). I took a friend to the local market down the street today and he bought three varieties of the larger knives, and three of the smaller (paring) knives all for under $15.I came back and decided to see if they sell them online,... only to be dumbfounded by the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 8 Chefs Knife, #21
Product Description:
Kom Kom brand knives are famous in Asia for their high quality and low price. Made by the Kiwi and Kom Kom company in Bangkok, this Chef's Knife features a full tang wood handle with a thin but strong blade. Even after many hours of use, the blade retains its edge, cutting, slicing and dicing with precision. No kitchen should be without this excellent well-balanced Chef's Knife! Also be sure to see the Eight Inch Knife, Rectangle Blade, #22 from Kom Kom.
Want to buy 8 Chefs Knife, #21 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment