Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I picked these up approx. a month ago and we love them.They are very sharp and seem to hold an edge very well.I don't think that I would pay the average price of $50.00 for the set, but I am very happy that I picked them up for a Gold Box special price of $10.00 for the set.I would probably pay $25 to $30 for a set.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Steak Knife Set/4
Product Description:
Designed by famed Swiss designer Philipp Beyeler, Colori Steak Knives put the fun in functional. Serrated, super-sharp carbon steel blades with nonstick coating that food can't cling to, a curvy profile that creates an ergonomic grip, and a sheath that keeps them sharp in the drawer.Knives slice through steak, chicken and fish like butter. Set of 4 knives come with plastic storage case.1 each: Black, Blue, Red, Eggplant
Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Colori Nonstick Steak Knife Set/4 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment