Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Review

Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this flatware from the Target website, where it is also listed as 18/10 flatware.When I received the package, there were no 18/10 markings on the box or pieces.I called Hampton Forge customer serice, and they advised the Stephanie pattern is only sold in 18/0, so this flatware contains 0% nickel.It is nicely heavy and well-balanced, but I don't want to risk the possibility of rust when using a dishwasher, so I'll be returning it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Product Description:
Hampton Forge 45-piece Stephanie has earned its place as the most versitile pattern. From elegant to casual, she brightens up any table, Crafted from forged 18/0 stainless steel.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to buy Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment