J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock Review

J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Having never purchased a knife case like this before, I have no concrete basis for my rating. However, in the few months I've owned the case, I can say that there just HAS to be a better way to carry your knives around. This one doesn't seem to hold them securely enough, as they occasionally "rattle" during transport (and, if you're not careful, they could fall out of the case).It's serviceable, but I expected more.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock

Product Description:
Henckels Knives - Professional Folding Knife Case: Model HK-07057. Measures 20 1/2" x 34" open. Black poly-tech fabrication. 16 durable nylon mesh inside pockets with elasticized binding for secure storage. Double key locks. Identification tag. Designed to fit most essential knives.

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Want to buy J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Knife Case with Lock at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment